Rustically Romantic Weddings
Specializing in outdoor weddings…
wineries, barns, beaches, and estates
in California and beyond.
ARE YOU MY GIRL?
Ask yourself a few of these questions……If you have answered yes to 10 or more…..we might be a great fit for one another!
1. I consider myself and my fiancé fairly adventurous. yes/no
2. I am someone who generally is capable and unafraid. yes/no
3. My fiancé and I are independent, yet adore our friends. yes/no
4. We like the outdoors. yes/no
5. We consider ourselves a bit of outside the box thinkers. yes/no
6. We are comfortable around easy going people, and attract fun people. yes/no
7. One or both of us, usually hates having our photo taken. lol yes/no
8. A photo of us cracking up is as fun as where we are looking our best. yes/no
9. I’m a good mix of traditional, and nontraditional at the same time. yes/no
10. My friends would say I would last a good while on “survivor”. yes/no
11. In general, we admire people who do their job well, and have little patience for those who don’t. yes/no
12. We want a few minutes of “just us” on our wedding day. yes/no
13. We work hard everyday, so our wedding day should just be non stressful and a true party. yes/no
14. Even though I can easily stick up for myself, I’d rather not need to on my wedding day. yes/no
15. We want our wedding day to be a day that “We have never had so much fun”. yes/no
Yes to more than 10?
Welcome to weddings by Rustically Romantic!
Wedding Photographers are just like wedding dresses!
There will always be ones so much cheaper or way too expensive.
But, eventually there will that one, that you love too much to pass up and let go.
And that will be the one you fight to have.
STYLE, PERSONALITY, APPROACH, TRUST, EXPERIENCE, VALUE
Thank you for taking the time to visit……I realize that this is one of the most important days in your life, and the fact that you are even considering me and trusting me to be a part of it, is an honor! There are a ton, and I mean a ton of photographers out there. Ones much more expensive, ones much less expensive, so why choose me?
While images can be duplicated, personalities and styles cannot. Having someone you like, trust, and are compatible with has immeasurable value for you and your Fiance on your wedding day. It is truly the foundation of my business, and what sets me apart in the wedding industry. Loving your photographer and their work are equally important. One without the other has little value…..and really girls, fun, no stress, happy patient Fiance and groomsmen, and obsessed with your final wedding pics? WINNING!
*Tremendous value in having an experienced professional (with 15 years of wedding experience) with you all day on your wedding day. Yes, we all have a “friend, relative, etc.” who is upcoming and wants to shoot your wedding. Cause let’s face it, photography is the trendiest new career…thank you pinterest lol. But, what if their style isn’t exactly right, and you haven’t seen a large enough body of work to prove their style. What if they have experience in staged styled shoots, but no real wedding day experience. AKA timelines, vendor problems, dress problems, keeping the guys on track, extended families, stepparents, etc. etc. etc. Furthermore what happens about editing, how many photos you get, turn around time, or what we professionals hear all the time, a friendship ruined by mistakes. Long story short,there is great value in having a true professional help put out fires,keep your day on track, and provide the service and product you want, since your wedding is a once in a lifetime event!
*Tremendous value in having an experienced professional with you throughout the wedding planning process…helping with styling, family issues, budget saving tips, suggestions, etc.
*Invaluable suggestions on constructing and sticking to your timeline.
*You’ll be comfortable!
*You, your wedding party, family and guests will have fun!
*No other photographer offers a R.R. signature styling package, with industry experience, to their brides.
*No other photographer promotes R.R. signature wedding party “road trip” on your wedding day.
*Decades of photography experience in all genres of photography, styling, makeup, etc.
*References to unadvertised venues and trusted professionals
* A trusted system for taking, storing, processing and delivering your photos
* Access to an online gallery enabling you and your guests to view images from your mobile device.
*Guest and family access to an online store to purchase their favorite images directly with no effort/cost to the couple
*Professional equipment with backup gear incase of mishaps
* Built in systems for memory backup, such that files are more secure
*You’ll love your mix of posed and candid traditional and non-traditional R.R. signature photos for a lifetime
**** Lately I’ve been asked to do a partial wedding/or if I can double book a wedding day…..THE ANSWER IS SORRY, NO. I never would book 2 weddings on the same day and be present for a portion of both. I feel like that is terrible customer service. So…one wedding per day, will it be yours?
Investment begins at $2000
I customize packages for each couple,
which means you can make your package fit your budget!
Please contact me to arrange a sit-down meeting to see examples, discuss my approach, review package options, policies, and the opportunity to exchange your hopes with my vision to create the most fun-loving, romantic, creative day ever!
***To read reviews from Brides/Grooms/Their Families,
watch Wedding Videos,
and see more examples
like me at
Facebook @ Darby Johnson Photography***
AS ALWAYS, I AM HONORED TO GIVE A MILITARY DISCOUNT!
*Discounts are given for engagement shoots and boudoir shoots for couples who have booked their wedding with rustically Romantic